EMC Test Engineer - £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits + Exceptional Career Progression
I am recruiting an EMC Test Engineer on behalf of a FTSE 100 organisation. The company functions across a diverse range of sectors including defence, rail, nuclear and infrastructure across the UK and world wide.
This particular role is within a part of the business that specialises in the design and build of special purpose vehicles for the MOD and emergency services.
The successful EMC Test Engineer will initially be involved in a project looking at low frequency magnetic reduction for special purpose vehicles for a key client. Alongside this you will work on a number of side projects as an EMC subject matter expert.
- To advise on all aspects of EMC and RF in all current & future projects
- To advise best practice techniques used during vehicle builds
- To prepare test plans and proposals to ensure customer and contractual criteria is met and understood
- To evaluate test reports and present them in a professional report
- To carry out EMC testing including DDC and RADHAZ on various vehicle types
- To carry out pre compliance testing new vehicle type
- To conduct investigation work and propose suitable solutions
- The up keep and calibration of all test equipment
- To work towards getting full accreditation for the test facility
- To arrange and attend any external testing as required
- ONC/HNC electronic engineering
- Knowledge of ISO 17025 highly desirable
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Through approach to record keeping
- Must have a clean diving licence
- Health & Safety responsibility
- Must be able to obtain high level security clearance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading engineering organisation and progress your career. To apply, or for more information, please contact me on 0117 9309 726 or at