Electronic Design Engineer
A world leading Aerospace company require an Electronic Design Engineer to work in Cheltenham on an initial 6 month contact basis.
Requires hands-on involvement and management of the entire design process and will include elements of digital design.
- Experienced design engineer ideally with Digital and Analogue knowledge, capable of taking a design from initial design concept through to productionisation
- Must be hands-on, flexible and practical, with experience of concurrent engineering and designing for manufacture
- Up to date technical knowledge with the ability to design complex electronic circuits with the minimum learning curve
- Experience of designing high density, high speed digital circuits, on multi-layer PCBs using surface mount/BGA technology
- Requirements Definition
- Detailed Electronic Design
- Module Verification