ELECTRO MAGNETIC SIGNATURE ANALYST
PERMANENT, FULL TIME, UP TO £28K + FULL BENEFITS, PLYMOUTH
A leading global defence security and technology organisation, who have invested billions of pounds in their services working with the most high profile clients on the most cutting edge projects, are looking for an Electro Magnetic Signature Analyst to join their team.
- You will co-ordinate and conduct electromagnetic measurement trials
- Your new role will be a mixture of both office based and field work, your role will be mostly ship and submarine projects, with particular emphasis on setting up and fault finding of vessels degaussing systems and analysis of data measured from our magnetic ranges
- Carry out measurement trials activities, data analysis, technical report production, in the UK and abroad will be key activities
- You will also conduct diagnosis and repair of electrical/electronic system faults
- Minimum HNC in Physics or a relevant Engineering topic, with an interest in Computer Science
- Familiarity with naval platforms/systems is advantageous but not essential
- Flexibility to work at a variety of different locations is also required
- You must hold a full, clean UK driving licence
- If you are ex Royal Navy with a Weapons Engineering background, we want to hear from you also
This role operates within a secure defence environment and as a result requires the successful applicant to hold a British Passport and UK residency for the last 5 years.
If you think you fit the criteria above and want to be considered for an interview, apply online today!