£31,358.05 + £6,271.61 shift allowance
Holiday + Pension + Flexible Benefits
38 hr/wk, Night Shifts
Based at Heathrow Airport
I recruit for a FTSE 100 organisation that provide baggage solutions and support services to keep operations working smoothly at Heathrow Airport. They are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Engineer as an Electrical Test Technician.
There are several positions available working within a project team in T5 and an established electrical testing team across the entire airport. Main duties include Testing and Installations of electrical machines such as conveyor belts and x-ray machines and facilities projects.
- Work within policies and procedures including Quality, Environment and Health and Safety.
- Promote company values and standards and exhibit appropriate behaviour in accordance with company ethos.
- Use talent and ability to encourage achievement and continuous improvement.
- To undertake assigned tasks to the agreed method statements/ risk assessments and to report progress and issues to the appointed Supervisor.
- Ensure that the team have the information, equipment and tools that they require to perform roles.
- To work with the Supervisor on planning work and complete assignments to agreed time scales.
- Assist in the evaluation of performance of site work.
Minimum requirements are:
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Engineering
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- City and Guilds Electrical Installations
- City and Guilds Electrical Test and Inspection
- PC Literate
- Commercial or Industrial background
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within a large multinational corporation. If you are interested, please apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on 0117 9309 723 or .