£28,500 + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Benefits
Based at Daresbury and Irlam
FTSE 100 company
I am recruiting a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias to work for the UK's leading engineering support services organisation. As a company they provide vital engineering services and support across a diverse range of industries including defence, marine, aviation, rail and nuclear.
The successful electrical technician will be responsible for the delivery of hard FM services, primarily electrical, at two key client sites within the nuclear industry.
The role will include both reactive and planned electrical maintenance and we are looking for somebody that enjoys being hands on and is happy to roll their sleeves up.
- A good level of communication skills.
- Qualifications in English, Math and Science at O'Level - CSE - GCSE or equivalent.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Electrical Installations C&G 236 or equivalent
- Electrical Test and Inspection C&G 2394 or equivalent.
- Recognised Health & Safety Management qualification and excellent IT skills on Range of MS applications.
- Full UK driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading engineering organisation and progress your career in an interesting environment. If you are a motivated engineer looking for your next opportunity, please either apply online or contact me on 0117 9309 723 or at