Electrical Controls & Instrumentation Technician
£28,500 per annum
25 Days Holiday
I am recruiting on behalf of a FTSE 100 Engineering Organisation and market leader in through life engineering support across the defence, nuclear, marine and rail industries.
We are looking to recruit an experienced EC&I Technician to work with a team of engineers and technicians in the completion of cradle to grave installations and modifications to plant and systems.
- Site surveying and scope identification
- Working to drawings, instructions, methods statements and risk assessments.
- Modifying electrical control panels
- Installation of uni-strut, cable tray and trunking
- Electrical (typically 110V/415V) and instrumentation installations (4-20mA Analogue)
- Relay Logic Control Systems
- Fault finding and rectification
- Instrumentation configuration and setup (e.g. dataloggers)
- Supporting the commissioning of new electrical and instrumentation installations.
- Maintaining safety in all works undertaken in line with regulatory and company compliance policies.
- Identifying issues/improvements/recommendations to plant and equipment for consideration by engineers
- Working at height, in confined spaces and within radiological controlled areas.
- Basic IT skills required (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Recognised Training Scheme or Apprenticeship
- Successful completion of current IEE Regulations Training
- Ability to understand and work from electrical schematical drawings
- Previous experience of electrical installation work within an industrial environment.
The successful EC&I Technician can expect to work in a rewarding environment and enjoy the benefits of working for a FTSE 100 organisation. If you are career focused and looking for the opportunity to progress, apply now or get in touch for further information. Beshley Isaacs on 0117 9309 723 or