Maintenance Engineer - up to £28,500 + Benefits + Exceptional Career Progression within a FTSE 100 Organisation
I am recruiting a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias to work for the UK's leading engineering support services organisation. As a company they provide vital engineering services and support across a diverse range of industries including defence, marine, aviation, rail and nuclear.
The successful multi-skilled engineer will be responsible for the delivery of hard FM services, primarily electrical, at Norwich Airport. The site is a helicopter base and technology focused, with an emphasis on safety and working in a disciplined environment.
The role will include both reactive and planned maintenance and we are looking for somebody that enjoys being hands on and is happy to roll their sleeves up.
- A good level of communication skills. Qualifications in English, Math and Science at O'Level - CSE - GCSE or equivalent.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Electrical Installations C&G 236 or equivalent
- Electrical Test and Inspection C&G 2394 or equivalent.
- Recognised Health & Safety Management qualification and excellent IT skills on Range of MS applications.
- Full UK driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading engineering organisation and progress your career in an interesting environment. If you are a motivated engineer looking for your next opportunity, please contact me on 0117 9309 726 or at