Experis are currently recruiting an Ecommerce Specialist to work for a leading international life sciences and testing company.
This is an exciting new role working for the ecommerce team, focusing on ensuring customer procurement teams transact with the businesses new centralised suite of B2B tools and to increase global spending with key accounts.
As an Ecommerce Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Managing the customer process from initiation to delivery
- Identify and action opportunities for operational efficiency
- Global administrative oversight of key accounts including monitoring PO's & invoicing
- Visiting customers (where applicable) and knowledgeably discussing the B2B offering to increase sales
- Provide training/coaching and support to ensure the ongoing stability of the solution in place.
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Experience with Punch-out, Roundtrip or ARIBA
- Knowledge of procurement processes
- Experience in data management
- Strong IT skills
The role is working for a leading international life sciences measurement and testing company which can offer fantastic career progression and opportunities.
What's on offer?
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Benefits
How to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.