Electrical Controls and Instrumentation Engineer
£28,000 to £36,000 dependant on experience
25 Days Holiday + Pension + Benefits
I am recruiting on behalf of a FTSE 100 Engineering Organisation and market leader in through life engineering support across the defence, nuclear, marine and rail industries.
We are looking to recruit an experienced EC&I Engineer to lead and support a number of projects at Hinkley Point Nuclear Power Station.
- Investment planning and business justification for projects
- Production of project programmes
- Site surveying and scope identification
- Requirements capture and optioneering
- Generation of health, safety and quality documentation
- Production of specifications (Functional & Technical)
- Engineering of solutions to given problems
- Creation of work packs including method statements & risk assessments
- Maintaining safety all in works undertaken in line with regulatory and compliance policies.
- Engineering drawings utilising AutoCAD (previous experience beneficial but not required)
- Fault finding, testing and commissioning of plant
- Electrical and instrumentation installations
- Working with Programmable Logic Controllers
- Instrumentation configuration and setup (e.g. dataloggers)
- Identifying issues/improvements/recommendations to plant and equipment
- Working at height, in confined spaces and within radiological controlled areas.
- Basic IT skills required (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- HNC in relevant discipline / Degree in relevant discipline
- Successful completion of current IEE Regulations Training
- IOSH beneficial
The successful EC&I Engineer can expect to work in a rewarding environment and enjoy the benefits of working for a FTSE 100 organisation. If you are career focused and looking for the opportunity to progress, apply now or get in touch for further information. Beshley Isaacs, 0117 9309 723 or