Document Coordinator - Document Administrator
Working for a global Oil and Gas company based in Montrose our client requires a Document Coordinator on an initial 6 month contract basis with potential for further extensions.
- Updating and populating Databases and internal bespoke systems.
- Scanning Documents
- Delivery of Quality products that meet all requirements to meet production deadlines.
- Updating Reports and Manufacturing Records
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Packages including Excel)
- Excellent Administration Skills
- Excellent coordination Skills
- Experience with Oracle would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience within the Oil & Gas Market would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience with in a Quality environment would be beneficial but not essential.