Our client is looking for a Diversity & Inclusion Manager to join their team.
This is a contract position based in Cambridge running initially until June 2017.
This role will provide the client with valuable information and counsel that will help inform the local D&I strategy, direction, and produce other supporting resources needed to meet their ambitious goals.
The position holder will investigate and consult with their client to assess the current state of D&I, and identify opportunities, interventions, and initiatives that will integrate D&I into the rhythm of the business and enhance the capabilities of the leadership and employees.
- Assemble and put into practice a proactive D&I plan that effectively aligns to their goals.
- Lead and influence key stakeholders and drive for results.
- Partner with Staffing and HR to continually review the D&I efforts, with a view to making agile changes when needed - spanning hiring and the existing employee population.
- Partner with the Communications team to evangelise the value of diversity and inclusion for positive change.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Be the go-to person regarding current legislation and research data.
Skills and Experience:
- Broad knowledge of D&I processes, procedures, best practices, resources and networks.
- At least 5 years' experience in HR, talent acquisition, learning and development, change management and/or talent management in a global, matrixed and fast paced environment.
- Experience and credibility as a strategic partner with the ability to influence to gain acceptance of ideas/plans.
- Strong project management skills.
- A creative approach to problem-solving.
- Comfortable communicating across many different levels of an organisation.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.