Our Client is looking for a Directories Engineer (SC Cleared) to join their team in Erskine on an initial 6 month contract
The ideal candidate will hold valid SC Clearance or be eligible to go through the process
Purpose: The post holder will be responsible for resolving technical issues relating to the management of the User Account environment, file shares and SharePoint.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP/Windows 7 platforms and 2003/2010 Office Suite.
- Systems Administration experience in a Distributed File Service environment.
- Ability to work under their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal/external customers.
- Ability to develop and maintain close working relationships with other support and development teams.
- Willingness to learn and develop skills.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Willingness to work a shift pattern.
- Active Directory QARS
- File Server Shares.
- Security Permissions (Basic and advanced).
- Understanding of Roaming Profiles.
- Microsoft Outlook and Configuration of Outlook to use with Exchange.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Responding to customer generated incidents/change requests, resolving any problems that occur
- Meet required service level agreements
- Act as a point of contact within the team for other support teams and the end user.
- Ad hoc tasking as required
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.