Digital Programme Manager to £70k, Teddington
Digital Programme Manager, required by a leading multi-national life sciences company to drive the shaping and delivery of their emerging e-commerce strategy as part of their exciting journey to develop a robust, enterprise grade e-commerce capability. This role is therefore an excellent opportunity to join a growing multi-national business and become a key player in its continued expansion. Office based in Teddington, to £70k + benefits, depending on experience.
The Digital Programme Manager will be responsible for shaping and delivering a new e-commerce strategy. Specific duties will include:
- Successfully deliver the new ecommerce and digital strategy as a managed portfolio of change projects/programmes
- Using technical knowledge to understand requirements and to validate presented and delivered solutions
- Management of suppliers and third party development teams
- Train, mentor and coach the Digital Development Team
- Maintaining a technical understanding of solutions
The Successful Digital Programme Manager will have a hands-on development background that has included html, css and (ideally) java. You will also have strong experience of:
- Working with senior business stakeholders to define a web/ecommerce strategy and the projects to deliver it
- Project Managing complex web / digital development projects
- Customer, supplier and internal stakeholder management
- Business analysis skills including the ability to write functional and technical specs, creating site maps and process flows.
- Managing interactive/web project budgets and schedules
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Managing multiple concurrent projects whilst maintaining quality
This Digital Programme Manager vacancy is being advertised by Experis, the UK's leading IT recruitment specialists.
To apply for this Digital Programme Manager position please follow the link below.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we apologise if we are unable to reply to all unsuccessful applications for this Digital Programme Manager vacancy. However, we endeavour to give feedback to all candidates whose CV's meet the client's initial criteria.
Key Words: Digital Programme Manager, project manager, consultant, e-commerce, web, development, SEO, strategy, supplier management.