Digital Lead (e-health), to £64k, London
Digital Lead (e-health) required to lead digital strategy and digital solution delivery for a leading NHS organisation. Office based in central London. To £64k + 27 days AL + NHS Pension and package.
The Digital Lead will ensure leading on digital strategy across four key areas:
- Technological delivery - digital by default
- "Big Data" utilisation with all of clinical transformation services
- Application development and delivery
- Security and governance requirements
This will include strategy across clinical transformation work, self-care/self-help and enabling technology solutions across long term conditions management. Key duties will include:
- Develop annual work programmes in line with local and national objectives
- Influence investment decisions through effective presentation of insights and stakeholder needs across all digital requirements spectrum
- Manage the digital contribution to the strategic business review
The successful Digital Lead will have:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of providing NHS digital services,
- Must have an understanding of the background to and aims of current healthcare policy in London and appreciate the implications of this on engagement - NIB and 2020 vision
- An appreciation of the relationship between NHS England, Healthy London Programme and individual provider and commissioning organisations
This Digital Lead vacancy is being advertised by Experis (formerly Elan Health), the UK's leading IT Health recruitment specialists.
To apply for this Digital Lead position, follow the link below.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we apologise if we are unable to reply to all unsuccessful applications for this Digital Lead vacancy. However, we endeavour to give feedback to all candidates whose CV's meet the client's initial criteria.
Key Words: Digital Lead, NHS, project, programme, Prince, MSP