My client a large global brand is looking for an experienced Digital Dashboards Data Analyst (SQL/SAS) on a initial contact basis.
This role will focus on report and dashboard development of our digital assets (website and App) as well as deep dive analysis to support the improvements and enhancements of these assets. The role will liaise directly with product managers as well as individual markets, using data to answer business questions and inform decision making.
This is a technical role with the ideal candidate happy to get their hands on the data, be inquisitive and challenge the status quo. There is also a requirement for softer skills such as relationship building and communicating to stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Work alongside the Analytics Manager to develop a reporting and analytics strategy for digital assets
- Develop more efficient and sustainable solutions
- Build a strong knowledge of the data available to the team and how it can be used to provide insight into the development of the programme
- Liaise with stakeholders to elicit their information needs and identify any information gaps
- Liaise with offshore teams that support the team to develop new solutions
- Minimum 2:1 in a related degree
- Experience with the following are essential:
Experience with any of the following would be highly beneficial
- Adobe Analytics (Site Catalyst and Discover) or very close equivalent
- Solid understanding of website tagging data and related technologies
Good IT and Microsoft Office skills (i.e., Excel, Word and PowerPoint).A passion for analytics and proven experience of answering a business question with analysisGood relationship building & stakeholder management & team working essentialProven problem solving and structuring skillsProactiveExcellent communications skills, both verbal and writtenExcellent attention to detail
- Big data query languages (preferably HiveQL)
- Advanced Excel and VBA for Dashboard creation
- Visualisation/analytical tools such as Tableau, Microstrategy, Qlikview