Our Client a Telecoms Giant is looking for an experienced Digital Business Analyst (Web Transformation) to join their team in London on an initial 6 month contract
The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years experience in a similar role
Essential Skills and Experience
- User story's and Behaviour driven development acceptance criteria writing. The contractor will be responsible for fleshing out the detail of the JIRAs in the backlog
- Working with Agile teams to groom inputs with products now in LIVE. The contractor will have demonstrable past experience of being the business analyst on projects, grooming inputs and the products of those projects are now LIVE
- Understanding of solution architecture: The contractor must be able to represent the business and UX teams and have conversations with development teams and be able to engage with their solution architecture feedback based on the wireframe inputs being provided to them
- Functional specification documentation. The contractor will be responsible for updating functional specification documents to ensure the detail is captured in them
- Experience with web analytics. The contractor should be familiar with implementing web analytics tagging onto products (Omniture / Google analytics / using dynamic tag manager)
- Basic project management capabilities. The contractor must be able to carry out basic project management of their own time and the scrum team to ensure inputs are being effectively made ready
Day to Day Responsibilities
The Digital Business Analyst will be used to support the delivery of the programme with a specific focus on ensuring development inputs for the agile teams are ready.
The development inputs consist of detailed JIRA requirements using behaviour driven development acceptance criteria, e2e and component design reviews, test scripts, MIS tagging documentation and UX wireframes and Visual design assets.
The business analyst will be supporting 2 Agile backlogs
1) the User Tools team which deliver the Advisor CRM framework and Case & Complaints and
2) the Identity management team which is responsible for all identity related work across both customer and advisor
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information please contact Ciara McCartan on 0161 924 1368.