Digital Business Analyst
Location: Telford (Role is primarily remote however there will be expectation to be on site 2 to 3 days a week on-site in the future)
We are actively looking to secure a Digital Business Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology, and career development.
As a Digital Business Analyst, you will be a key member within the Agile Scrum team and will be responsible for your team's backlog maturity from discovery through to delivery.
You will be the first point of contact with the client; building new working relationships, gathering, and analysing business requirements, helping to shape policy and influencing the creation of the product vision.
- You will be an expert in agile techniques, driving MVP design thinking and a user-centred approach.
- You will work closely alongside technical and UX colleagues and be able to demonstrate the value of an iterative methodology to wider stakeholders.
- You will actively participate in the BA community, encouraging collaboration and knowledge transfer across teams and disciplines.
- Perform a critical role within the Scrum Teams operating across the centres, bringing analytical thinking and problem-solving skills throughout all stages of the software lifecycle.
- Ensure consistently high-quality delivery, they operate to a common set of standards and processes to deliver products and services according to Government Digital Service (GDS) standards.
- As a Digital Business Analysts you will work alongside User Researchers to understand user needs and translate requirements into user stories.
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle and a good understanding of project roles
- Excellent facilitation and influencing skills that can build consensus between stakeholders.
- Experience of Agile methodologies and contributing to Scrum ceremonies such as sprint planning, retrospectives and daily stand-ups.
- Excellent prioritisation techniques, scope management, user story and acceptance criteria writing skills.
- A collaborative nature, able to engage stakeholders and colleagues at the relevant points to achieve the desired outcome.
- Able to adjust communication style to suit your audience and the ability to distil technical concepts into understandable language for non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience of working closely with UX roles, balancing user needs with business requirements to realise services that satisfy both the end-users and business objectives.
- Able to manage risks and dependencies across large, complex issues as well as having an eye for detail.
- Comfortable working in a product-led environment, experience of end-to-end product lifecycle.
Suitable Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance.