ur Client is looking for a Digital Business Analyst with extensive experience of online/mobile applications to join their team in London.
This is a part time role for an initial 3 months. You will be required onsite 2.5days per week.
The ideal candidate will have a history of working within the Financial Services sector.
- Digital/Online/Web portal experience.
- Digital Banking Experience
- Tech heavy - Mobile/Online.
- Virtualization of test beds
- Release Management - how does this happen
- Authentication knowledge
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Critical evaluation and evolution of business ideas - the ability to facilitate the delivery of business propositions
- Requirements elicitation - help to structure the thinking of project stakeholders to get to the true requirements/design that will drive business benefit
- Stakeholder management - ability to manage conflicting requirements and views; facilitate agreement across a diverse range of stakeholders, e.g. Product, Legal, Compliance, Fraud and Digital. Ensure that stakeholders are appropriately engaged throughout the project lifecycle.
- Clearly and concisely document agreed requirements using the most appropriate format for the project, i.e. use cases, user stories etc.
- Act as the conduit between business stakeholders and the technical team - facilitate developer and tester understanding of business requirements. Where necessary, work with the development team, other analysts and business stakeholder to derive technical/functional requirements, maintaining traceability with original business requirements.
- Assist with the prioritisation of requirements and the scheduling of their delivery, ensuring that these are aligned to the needs of the business.
- Ensure that appropriate UAT plans and coverage are put in place, including the derivation of such tests and participation in UAT execution.
- Process modelling and business design work, including identification of operational and organisational impacts
- Identification of high-level training and communication needs - may include the creation of documentation to support training activities.
- Able to adjust analysis techniques to fit both Waterfall and Agile (particularly Scrum) development methodologies
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.