Our client, a large financial services organisation has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital product Owner/ Digital Business analyst to join their team based in London for an initial 3 month contract
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in supporting the future of the clients Digital Banking team. You will create and own digital products while tracking performance and creating world class customer journeys for the clients online and mobile digital channels.
As a Senior Digital Business Analyst, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Developing innovative solutions that always put our customers first as well as developing a deep understanding of our digital experience to review and challenge existing processes.
- You'll be supporting our digital strategy to ensure all targets and KPIs are met.
- You'll be championing the digital experience working closely with business owners from across the bank to ensure we are delivering innovative digital experiences to our customers.
- Owning and creating the business requirements ensuring all stakeholders views are recorded and met.
As a Senior Digital Business Analyst, your skills and qualifications will include:
- We're looking for individuals with experience in a digital environment - including using customer experience, applying emerging technologies, working within highly collaborative and high performing teams and an understanding of value based marketing principles.
- Experience working & delivering products within complex, matrix organisations or project environments will be crucial to success in this role.
- Ability to ensure that the business requirements/user stories are clearly collated documented and understood through effective communication.
- Complete understanding of Agile development methodologies, leading BDD, TDD and Continuous Integration, with short and frequent iterations and showcases.
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders and delivery teams to bridge the communication between teams.
- The use of processes like workshops, story boarding, story carding etc for the creation of a prioritised list of product features.
- Preffered skills
- Experience working in a multi jurisdiction business.
- International experience, understand international customers.
- Experience in creating apps and online experiences.
- Self-starter taking responsibility and ownership.