Location: SHIPLEY (remote at present)
Initial Duration: 6 Months
£600 PER DAY
Tasks and Key Deliverables
The Technical / Software Architect is the point of contact for technical & software architecture and design queries/decisions.
- Define and build software solution(s) considering maturity, integrity, stability, scale, maintainability and user profile.
- Articulate the different architectural views to depict aspects of the solution and common mechanisms for interactions between software components.
- Know the longer-term technical strategy and how the solution will consider this, whilst ensuring the software solution is compatible with the overall architecture.
- Appreciate non-technology aspects of the software solution (eg business strategy).
- Support the solution throughout its construction, providing support to the development community.
- Relay key messages to other architects, managers and developers consistently.
- Convince the team to adhere to and effectively leverage the software architecture and maintain modifications in architecturally relevant documents.
- Assist in building an effective team of developers
- Experience with Agile methodologies & skills.
- Must be experienced in Digital technologies, platforms and be able to drive our Digital agenda to meet the aspirations of a challenging client and environment.
- Service oriented architecture knowledge/background (SOA)
- UML experience (Unified Modelling Language)
- Software design patterns/architecture
- Microservice experience
- Java or Scala development background
- RESTful API Design and modelling
- Java, UML, Restful APIs, Scala
- Curiosity, continuous learning and willingness to get hands-on when needed
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and creativity skills
Suitable candidates to submit their cvs at the first instance.