We are working with a established and growing Life Sciences business who are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team, based in Cambridge.
You will be working the reliability, scalability and monitoring of the company's application, embedded into a team of multiple disciplines and expertise.
As DevOps Engineer you will be supporting the business to improve their existing IaC capabilities and helping to build tooling for the Development team to improve productivity. You will also contribute to technical decisions, using your knowledge to bring a DevOps perspective to architectural discussions.
What you will bring
- 3+ years experience working in a DevOps role, with skills using CI/CD pipelines, Docker & Kubernetes.
- Software Development background (ideally Python or Ruby)
- Cloud services experience - AWS/Azure/GCloud
What to expect
- Cambridge based (potential for flexible/remote working)
- Private Medical Cover
- Salary in the £50,000-£55,000 region.
- Numerous training & development initiatives.
Sounding interesting? Please apply within for further details on this opportunity.