Role: DevOps Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
*Candidates must operate via an approved umbrella company
- Responsible for the design and implementation of applications build, release, deployment and configuration activities.
- Responsible for working within multi-functional teams to gather requirements, evaluate tools.
- Implement and update solutions, build and execute test plans, provision environments, application performance reviews, assist migration of legacy systems, and triaging and fixing operational issues.
- Collaborates with others when necessary to review specifications and uses the agreed standards and tools to design, code, test, correct and document programmes or scripts of medium to high complexity, using the right standards and tools
Candidate's required/essential experience
- Knowledge of app gateways, app service, function apps, API manager, event Hub, SQL Database, Cosmos, Azure B2C, frontdoor, lighthouse, Azure Sentinel
- YAML based Azure pipelines for CI/CD
- Creation and maintenance of Terraform templates
- Knowledge of Infrastructure, networking, private links, NSG rules
Please submit CVs today!