Manchester with remote working.
£50,000 - £60,000
Our client is offering opportunities to become a consultant for a global leading technology organisation, working at the forefront of innovation across Cloud, Digital and Platforms. They are a technological giant that outsources specialists to enable companies to develop exclusive products to the highest specification.
As a DevOps Consultant at, you will deliver and integrate software to form a complete DevOps toolchain. You will be responsible for planning and designing large groups of stories. You will use your DevOps experience to understand the demands of the client, and work with a project team to find the best solution for the client.
- Transforming technical requirements into an effective DevOps toolchain to enable product delivery
- Provide coaching and mentoring to more junior colleagues
- Ensuring deployment strategies for products are repeatable, scalable and highly available
- Use your development experience to expand your knowledge, networking and positive reputation.
- Quickly develop productive relationships with stakeholders to utilise your skills in the most time sensitive way
Essential skills & experience:
- 2-3 years' experience of working as a hands-on DevOps engineer (SFIA Level 3/4)
- SC Clearance eligible
- Experience in AWS, Azure or GCP
Ideally, you'll also have skills within:
- Linux administration knowledge
- Understanding of Container Management Software (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, AWS Fargate)
- Hashicorp stack (Terraform, Packer, Consul, Vault, etc)
- Collaboration tools (Git, Jira, Confluence, etc)
- Full familiarity of recognised industry bodies of knowledge both generic and specific.
- You can design systems characterised by medium levels of risk, impact, and business or technical complexity.
- Any experience mentoring or leading teams would be advantageous
DevOps Consultant, Engineer, Lead, GCP, Azure, AWS, Linux, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, Packer, Consul, Vault, Git, Jira, Con