Development Manager (NHS), to £64k, London
Development Manager (NHS) required to lead the IT System Development Team for a leading NHS organisation. Office based in central London. To £64k + 27 days AL + NHS Pension and package.
The Development Manager will:
- Manage the team to ensure an effective and efficient system development function
- Develop and actively manage development project plans to ensure programmes and projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Develop robust business cases for complex/high value projects to enable informed decisions to be made on whether and how to proceed.
- Maintain a strategic overview of development requirements in line with programme needs, clinical system tools and pathway tool requirements
- Stakeholder management and ongoing needs analyses
- Provide the direction and framework for implementing business initiatives and/or large-scale change
- Provide technical expertise, guidance and advice to colleagues within the team and across teams to overcome barriers to delivery and support the resolution of issues.
The successful Development Manager will have:
- Good experience of managing IT development teams and complex IT development projects within a programme of business change.
- An appreciation of the relationship between NHS England, Healthy London Programme and individual provider and commissioning organisations
- Must have an understanding of the background to and aims of current healthcare policy in London for the Healthy London Programme, Primary Care Transformation agenda and Five Year Forward View
This Development Manager vacancy is being advertised by Experis (formerly Elan Health), the UK's leading IT Health recruitment specialists.
To apply for this Development Manager position follow the link below.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we apologise if we are unable to reply to all unsuccessful applications for this Development Manager vacancy. However, we endeavour to give feedback to all candidates whose CV's meet the client's initial criteria.
Key Words: Development Manager, NHS, project, programme, Prince, MSP