Developer - (SQL, C#, JS/jQuery)
I am delighted to be working exclusively with one of the most dynamic and innovative Big Data centric companies in the UK. Due to continued growth and expansion, my client is currently seeking a talented Developer to work on some really interesting Greenfield projects.
The team already has some of the best database developers in the industry and so you will get to work with and learn about some of the latest technologies and methodologies including SQL Server 2016, C#5.0, JS frameworks like Angular and Node, Hadoop, Scrum and Agile. Training will be provided so you will need to be bright, eager and willing to learn, all with a view to ultimately becoming an expert in your own right.
You may currently be Database Developer, .Net Developer or PHP Developer with good knowledge of database technologies, or BI Developer looking to expand your skills and knowledge.
The core technologies you will use;
- SQLServer 2016
- TransactionalSQL Programming (T-SQL)
- SSIS, SSRS, Stored Procedures, SSAS
- C# .Net, ASP.Net
- jQuery, JSON
- Hadoop, Elastic Search
- 2 years or more solid commercial experience of software development with a strong understanding of database technologies
- A keen interest in related technologies and desire to learn new ones
- Excellent communication skills and ability to vocalise your ideas
- Natural problem solver
- Appreciation of what looks good and is intuitive to use from an end user perspective
The starting salary for this role is in the region of £30,000 and we have up to £45,000 for someone with 5 years or so experience. There is also a good benefits package on top. You will also benefit from using cutting edge workstations in a fantastic large, bright and airy modern office.
Experis are acting as an employment agency in regards to this role. You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.