My client, a tier 1, engineering consultancy, is currently looking for a Design Engineer to join them on a 6 month basis due to an exciting new project win.
Job Title: Design Engineer
Experience: 5+ Years
Salary: £ Negotiable
Hours: 40 Hours
In this Design Engineer role you would be involved in the initial design for a new project, co-ordinate Interior systems activities and develop and validate components from concept through to production.
- Design Engineer
- Experience within automotive or similar industry in Trim design, development or testing
- High competence in analysing technical drawings & GD+T
- Trim Experience in an automotive OEM or tier 1 supplier
- Technical experience within automotive OEM for either Trim design or development.
- General design processes and protocols
- - CAD (CATIA V5)
- Eligible to work in EU
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or related degree or HNC
- Team Center
- Experienced in releasing parts and developing a BOM (Bill of Material) within the virtual series
- Worked and operated within an engineering and/or manufacturing environment within the automotive, defence or aerospace industries
- Experienced at solving engineering problems
For more information on this Design Engineer position please contact Jay Solanki on 01179309762 or email me your CV to