Deputy Planning Maintenance Manager - £40,000 + Benefits + Exceptional Career Progression within a FTSE 250 Organisation
I am recruiting Maintenance Planner to work for a dynamic and progressive FTSE 250 defence engineering organisation
The successful Maintenance Planner will be responsible for Planning maintenance activities, allocating resources, analysing performance metrics and continuous improvement activity across a number of high profile sites.
- Development of monthly pre-planned maintenance (ppm) implementation plans for sites, within the region; including allocation of appropriate, competent resource.
* Prioritisation, planning and resource allocation in respect of demand, reactive and corrective tasks.
* Analysis of existing maintenance schedules and development of proposals in relation to changes for efficiency and implementation gains.
* Assessment and definition of Group Property resource and competency needs for the region; including complementary contractor framework.
* Capture of delivery performance information and provision of reports to the Planning Maintenance Manager; escalating problems, issues and risks, as necessary.
* Evaluation of regional maintenance efficiency and effectiveness; driving continual improvement and optimised delivery performance.
* Deputise for the Planning Maintenance Manager in respect of planning duties and key stakeholder meetings, during absence / unavailability.
* Robust analytical, presentational & communications skills
* Ability to influence key stakeholders
* Report preparation
* Tendency to challenge the status quo; identify improvement opportunities
* SAP knowledge
* Understanding of maintenance requirements
* Team player
* People management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading engineering organisation and progress your career in a supportive environment. If you are a motivated FM Professional looking for your next opportunity, please contact me on 0117 9309 726 or at