My client a Globally recognised Travel Brand is going through an exciting transformational change in the EMEA region and is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced Deployment Manager - Business Travel on a contract basis for 12 Months. The purpose of the role will be managing Interactive Travel deployments on a Pan-European Basis. Policy, air contracts, car contracts, hotel contracts, user upload methodology and site testing within the platform guidelines.
Experience of Amadeus, Cytric, KDS would be highly attractive. Strong travel experience required.
- End to end implementation of online booking engine AXO accounts into fulfillment centers in Europe and potentially other AXO markets globally
- Create and maintain detailed project plans on applicable projects
- Creation, testing and troubleshooting of AXO site, including travel policy, pricing and PNRs.
- Ability to collaborate with team members and business partners across EMEA locations
- Updates Management of implementation status on weekly basis and participates in weekly team meetings.
- Acts as subject matter expert
- Consults and optimally configures AXO site to meet clients' needs within the platform offering. Provides subject matter expertise to Sales, Product Development, Support, and Relationship Managers for this platform & client type.
- A self starter capable of managing own workload and working effectively in an agile and fast paced environment
A second European Language would also be attractive. This position will form part of a virtual pan European online deployment team and applicants should be comfortable and able to work remotely.
Key Words: Online Travel, Interactive Travel, Business Travel, KDS, Amadeus, Cytric