My client is looking for a number of DB2 DBA's for a large Public Sector project based in Preston, the role would be based on site in Preston full time and the client are offering a competitive daily rate.
The role is working in a global business and technology leader, innovating in research and development to shape the future of society at large. Working in a company always innovating and thinking ahead.
- Experience in an LUW environment as well as exposure to DB2 z/OS.
- Exposure to DB2 Clustering
- Some experience of performance tuning SQL.
- DB2 Advanced Enterprise Server knowledge would also be beneficial.
About the client:
- A globally integrated enterprise, operating in over 170 countries. Employees, bringing innovative solutions to a diverse client base to help solve some of their toughest business challenges. In addition to being the world's largest IT and consulting services company, It is a global business and technology leader, innovating in research and development to shape the future of society at large. Its research, development and technical talent around the world partner with governments, corporations, thinkers and doers on ground breaking real world problems to help make the world work better and build a smarter planet.
If you feel you're a good fit or want to know a bit more about the role please contact me on 0161 924 3648