I am currently recruiting for a Database Developer for a well-known company based in Glasgow. The role is a permanent position with potential to start within the next month.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company who will truly value the skills you can bring. Your role will be a pivotal part within Solutions team, where the work you do will make a real impact.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and tune the database
- Carry out data and trend analysis
- Develop reports
- Perform administration of the SQL Server environment
Required skills include:
- Experienced in database development, design and administration in SQL Server
- Strong skills in T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS
- Experienced in data modelling
- Knowledge of Performance Tuning and Optimisation (PTO)
The company are offering a competitive salary package along with some really unique benefits. They also support flexible and remote working options.