Data Governance Manager
Location: Central London
Number of Vacancies: 1
Type of employment: Permanent - 6 months fix term contract
Salary & Benefits Package: £65,000 - £74,000 per annum Basic Salary + excellent benefit package
A forward-thinking government funded organisation that is rapidly becoming a thought leader in its field, is looking to recruit a Data Governance Manager to act as a catalyst in the establishment of a robust comprehensive data governance environment, to drive improvements in data quality and implementation of a data governance framework.
The successful candidate will be leading the design and implementation of a cross-departmental strategy, delivering a robust data control and validation framework, working closely with a Data Protection Officer to champion best practice in data management, governance and quality; driving implementation of a data governance framework, carrying out relevant risk assessments and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Educated to a degree level (preferably in a relevant discipline)
- A solid grounding in data governance and data management
- Strong understanding of the principles and practices in relation to this area
- Proven experience in developing a data governance framework
- Broad knowledge of data management methods and tools
- Able to demonstrate an up to date understanding of new and emerging technologies related to data governance and management
- A good understanding of Data Protection legalisation
- Previous experience in establishing a data governance strategy
- A demonstrable stakeholder engagement skills
- Good attention to details and excellent communication skills
If you feel you have the requisite knowledge and skills, please email your CV in the first instance.
Suitable candidates will then be contacted with further information. If you require further information please contact Jana on 0161 924 3954 or alternatively, email