Data Analyst / MI Reporting Analyst
My client a global Aerospace company require a Data Analyst / MI Reporting Analyst to work across multiple teams providing Data Analysis, Data Validation and Reporting. The successful candidate will support the Data Management methodology and collection process across the product life cycle.
- Communicate technical content to satisfy requests through the use of appropriate media (e.g. presentation) to a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Evaluate and implement improved tools and techniques for the PD&R department
- Support the business methodology to capture New Product Introduction platform detail
- Data analysis and support of equipment configuration database system or appropriate business systems.
- Product Data Management
- Help drive results within the Systems' In-Service Data Management and Collection Projects
- Support collection of internal, customer, supplier and MRO data and support import/export processes as needed
- Support data validation and integrity strategy definition and process development
- Develop and maintain tools to support automation of reporting requirements across the Product Support Organization
- A degree in an engineering or business discipline, or equivalent level of knowledge and experience.
- Core competence in Microsoft Office applications, particularly excel and access, with the ability to adapt to a variety of IT tools.
Desirable Skills (Not Essential):
- Knowledge and understanding of the Aerospace industry or Aviation products and experience performing reliability engineering or FRACAS activities.
- Ability to drive improvements in efficiency for multiple, concurrent projects
- Problem Solving - Ability to analyse, identify and develop solutions to problems using a wide range of data
- VBA coding