Cyber Security Engineer
Remote working (with occasional travel to client sites)
We have a new opportunity for a Cyber Security Engineer, working for a global information technology services and consulting company.
The company specialise in digital and technological transformation and are currently developing their Cyber Security Advisory Practice which sits in the wider Security and Big Data function. You will be a key contributor of the Cyber Security business line growth objectives and will contribute towards Cyber Security transformation projects.
This company provides a broad range of Cyber Security Services to a domestic and global client base including managed Security Services to clients from purpose-built Security Operations Centres (SOC) across Northern Europe as well as Global SOC services.
- Support the Advisory Practice Director for Cyber Security Transformation in the growth, development, and relevance of the Practice.
- Support the Principle and Senior Advisory Architects in the large complex deals and engagements with customers.
- Architecture on small to medium transformation initiatives delivering effective planning, design and delivery governance across their cyber programme.
- Support the architecture of compelling and competitive cyber security transformation with increasing focus on Cyber Security solutions and services including cloud, which demonstrate significant and quantifiable value to the client.
- Ability to advise cyber solution architectures including cyber response automation, SIEM/SOAR/MDR, threat intelligence, user analytics, DLP, endpoint security tools, gateway security, DevSecOps and Cloud Security
What are they looking for?
- Experienced in cyber security best practice architectures, frameworks, cyber security risk management, mitigation techniques, and consulting preferably within an enterprise organization - known security standards and approaches such as TOGAF, SABSA, COBIT, NIST and ISO.
- Experienced in security architecture and engineering of network, infrastructure, and cloud technology, preferably in multi-tenant environments
- Knowledge of penetration testing methods and techniques
- Must be well versed with cyber security management including security controls architecture, incident response preparedness and response, threat intelligence, vulnerability management, and security event analytics and correlation
- Experience in developing Cyber Security Transformation architecture blueprints and Secure by Design principles delivering customer outcomes
What is in it for you?
- Competitive package and benefits with bonus and car allowance
- Remote position (with occasional travel to client site)
- Industry leading learning & development opportunities
- Opportunity for progression
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
Please apply with your CV to register your interest and to discuss how this opportunity could be the next career move for you!