Cyber Project Manager - Cloud Security
Reporting to the Incident Detection and Response Senior Project Manager, this role will drive Cyber Security improvements across the heritage Refinitiv cloud estate.
- Work with the technical and business stakeholders to drive delivery of the below objectives
- To undertake a security gap analysis of cloud hosted critical heritage Refinitiv applications and ensure the identified gaps are remediated.
- Design and implementation of tactical MI reporting
- Design and implementation of strategic cloud risk reporting
- Select strategic tooling for Cloud / SaaS security monitoring
- Report on project progress and achievement of project milestones, regularly updating key stakeholders on project status & escalating issues quickly.
- Track project tasks, milestones and RAID log.
Governance and Risk Management
- Work with the Programme / Portfolio / Senior Project Managers to ensure adherence to the LSEG Group standards for governance and risk management
- Preparation, collation, and distribution of project status reports, ad-hoc presentations, and reporting (including senior management reporting).
- Understand the roles, needs, and influence of different stakeholders and plan communications to provide appropriate and well-timed updates.
- Establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders, demonstrating understanding of their perspective, proactivity and their delivery focus.
The ideal candidate
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Project Manager working within Cyber Security or IT Infrastructure.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Cloud (preferably AWS and Azure)
- Proven ability to work effectively across all organisational levels.
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Financial services experience.
- PRINCE2, AGILE