We are looking for a network focused engineer to assist our client for a short interim period in January - February 2017. Due to the site which you are working on candidates are required to have a current Enhanced DBS certificate. This role is based in Marlborough.
The role holder will be required to support the delivery of managed services, working in conjunction with the operations structure to provide a high quality service within a school.
You will be responsible for:
- Carrying out routine network management tasks including daily backups, anti-virus checking and other housekeeping tasks
- Respond to incidents logged by the customer
- Management of problems through to resolution for any network and equipment failures covering software, hardware and infrastructure problems as defined by the service level agreement
- Carry out hardware fault diagnosis
- Experience of maintaining and supporting Microsoft networks (Windows 7,9 and 10, email solutions)
- Experience of maintaining and supporting apple products - iPads, OSX
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Ability to manage workload effectively
- Good customer handling and inter-personal skills, including diagnostic questioning, and the ability to deal with difficult conflict situations
- Any school experience is greatly advantageous
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance <mailto:> / 0161 924 3651