We're looking for candidates with a strong customer focus skills, and previous IT background or experience within a helpdesk environment to join our client at the end of April for a 8-12 week contract.
This role is based in Abingdon.
Full training will be provided.
1. Technical diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
2. Strong customer focus awareness
3. Excellent self-organisational skills
4. Must be able to work on own initiative
5. Able to complete tasks to a deadline
6. Teamwork & communication
The role includes:
1. To Provide the best possible level of customer support to the customers of Assessment & Data Services within our client. Using all available tools including SharePoint and Remote Access, Knowledge base, and previous call history.
2. Answer phone calls promptly and courteously, ensuring SLAs (service level agreements) are met.
3. Respond to e-mail enquiries promptly and courteously, ensuring SLAs (service level agreements) are met.
4. Respond to support on line queries promptly and courteously, ensuring SLAs (service level agreements) are met.
5. Deal with customer voicemails promptly, ensuring SLAs (service level agreements) are met.
6. Carry out items 2,3,4 and 5 according to the team rota.
7. Log customer contacts accurately in the client's call logging system, in accordance with the call logging documentation.
8. Share knowledge and information with the rest of the team. Participate in meetings. Ensure that information on Internal SharePoint site is as up to date and accurate as possible by sharing information at team meetings, via email and Skype chat.
9. Keep up to date and aware of current sessions and issues logged on the SharePoint portal
10. Resolve as many issues at first point of contact as possible.
11. Escalate issues where appropriate using correct procedure.
12 Liaise with other teams as necessary.
13. Carry out other duties as requested or required on an ad hoc basis.
This a shift pattern role you will work 5 days per week. Monday to Friday between 8am and 9pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am - 5pm.