Customer Support Engineer (EDBS CLEARED)
Customer Support Engineer (EDBS Cleared, 1st & 2nd line support) required to join a reputable ICT support and teaching company focusing on providing on-site support to a school in the area of Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. This is a contract position with a duration of an initial 8 months and a daily circa of £140 - £150 pay per day.
Due to the urgent nature of the role and working in the school environment only candidates with full current active ENHANCED DBS clearance will be considered for the role. If you do not hold FULL EDBS you will not be considered for the role.
Based on-site, the successful applicant will interact on a daily basis with school staff and will be the lead in managing the day to day issues and requests that are raised. You will be supported by remote elements from the company, most commonly the CMS team in India and the field based support consultant.
Daily Routine & Requirements
- 38 hours a week
- Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- As this is onsite at a school, candidates are required to hold Enhanced DBS
- Customer facing engineer role
- Customer focus is key
- Will be carrying out basic IT issues and fixes etc, installing equipment etc.
- Windows experience is essential
- Must be able to carry out PC hardware fixes
- Be able to diagnose issues
- Basic networking knowledge is essential- VLAN's etc
- There will be a remote support team on hand where issues can be escalated to
- Apple skills are desirable also
- There is a call system in place in order to escalate issues etc that can be resolved by the Engineer
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV in the first instance. As mentioned only applicants with FULL ACTIVE ENHANCED DBS Clearance will be considered as due to the urgent requirement for this role there is not enough time to put candidates through lengthily security checks. If Candidates have also registered for the "update service" this will speed up the process even sooner.
If this opportunity is of interest to you moving forwards please submit your CV in the first instance.
For more information you can also contact; - James Brown, 0161 924 1425