Customer Support Advisor - Part Time
Due to growth and demand across the technical function of our clients IT area we are currently seeking high calibre Customer Service Advisors to join a new and exciting Technical Customer Support Contact team in Coventry.
You will engage with consumers directly over the telephone, handling predominately incoming calls. As a passionate and driven individual you will strive to offer excellent support and guidance to all end consumers across the UK and look forward to being an integral part within a focused team.
Please note this is a Part-Time opportunity, the core hours are; 8.30am - 2.30pm plus overtime opportunities are available.
* Offer step by step instructions to demonstrate changes and upgrades for new system
* Escalate support issues to relevant departments as and when required
* Working in conjunction with onsite support technicians to ensure technical issues are resolved in an efficient and timely manner
* Maintain close contact via timely updates with the Service Desk and Logistics Departments at all times.
* Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral)
* Proven background in delivering excellent customer service skills
* Proficient in MS Office Suite
* Able to demonstrate ability to engage, problem solve and support non-technical consumers
* Knowledge and/or interest in IT is desirable
Please note that this is a fixed term contract for ~ 6 months