Customer Success Manager - Legal - London
An opportunity for an experienced Customer Success Manager has arisen within the thriving Legal Services department of a world-leading organisation that provides intelligent business information into the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property, science and media markets. Their Legal Services organisation provides software and services into law firms, corporate legal departments and public sector organisations globally.
This will be a diverse role working as part of the Software Solutions team across all phases of the customer's lifecycle from new prospect to full solution implementation and on-going client relationship management. You will provide clients with a consistent point of contact and be their 'go to' expert on the technical and functional capabilities of the solution.
- Work with the Sales team to help qualify new opportunities and support the wider sales process through product demonstration support, customer requirement meetings, proposal development and bid management processes.
- Work with the Service team to develop effective proof of concept/pilots and to project manage solution implementation projects including schedules, deliverables and issue tracking
- Establishing and maintaining long-term customer relationships providing best practice advice in order to improve their operations and initiatives
- Initiating and participating in account planning sessions both internally and with client's key stakeholders
- Work within a CRM environment updating customer and account information
You should have prior experience working within a Customer Success role, using SaaS solutions and implementing customer success metrics. You will have a proven ability to communicate and establish credibility with multiple levels of a client's organisation (as well as internally). You should have a strong technical affinity for business solutions, software and data analytics and possess excellent communication skills. Prior experience within a legal department or law firm is highly desireable, but strong candidates will be considered from different sectors.
The position will pay between £45,000 and £55,000 plus a 15% bonus and excellent benefits package.
For more information, or to apply for this role please contact Saska Hayden at or call 0161 924 1389.