Customer Service Team Leader
Experis are looking to hire a Customer Service Team Leader to work on-site with a leading software company in Abingdon who provide a range of services within the Education Sector.
You will be leading a small team of 3-4 customer service associates as part of an internal service delivery function dealing with departments such as; sales support, contract support, supply chain, procurement and data entry.
- Day-to-day line management of some business services staff - 1:1s, appraisals, objective setting etc.
- Day to day operational management for part of the business services function.
- Ensuring that the relevant quality checks are in place across teams, their work is of a consistently high standard and corrective actions are taken as appropriate.
- Regular reports and KPI's are produced and circulated summarising the performance of the business services teams and the status of the tasks within it.
- To act as a contributing member of the team as priorities dictate.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Proven background in delivering excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite specifically Excel
- Able to demonstrate ability to engage, problem solve and support non-technical consumers
- Knowledge and/or interest in IT is desirable