JOB TITLE: Customer Programme Leader (x2) - Aviation
JOB TYPE: Contract
DURATION: 6 months
Primary point of contact for Customer on assigned project - primarily these projects will be Current Model 'Sustaining' programmes (throughout their full lifecycle) and/or smaller scope NPI projects.
- Leads cross functional team to define the sequence of activities necessary to deliver the scope of work within time and resource constraints; manages critical path and realigns priorities to balance stakeholders' requirements.
- Sustaining programmes; monitors production/spares/repairs delivery forecasts leading and/or facilitating issue resolution to meet customer commitments
- Engages with customers and all stakeholders to build and maintain relationships and establishes format, medium, and rhythm of communication exchange.
- Drives effective and efficient communication to the stakeholders. Builds relationships both internally and externally and integrates the voice of the customer into programme/project activities.
- Works effectively across Organisational Matrix to prioritise, monitor, align and report relevant metrics -e.g. S&OP, production scheduling, delivery forecasting, demand management, order-book management, revenue and margin debt collection & cashflow, obsolescence product reporting, product quality, aftermarket forecast and performance, etc.
- Understands the business case and cost baseline to establish budget constraints, drives actions to achieve programme deliverables and business & financial targets throughout the programme lifecycle which include recurring product cost & non-recurring development costs.
- Understands the relevant terms of the contract and assists in the translation of the contractual requirements to define the scope, performance baseline and associated metrics for assigned project(s).
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate export licences and governmental requirements are maintained for assigned programme(s).
For more information on this Customer Programme Leader Opportunity please contact Lottie Powell on 01179309760.