Control Room Operator - Heathrow
(12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
A FTSE100 Company and leading international provider of airport solutions are looking to recruit a Control Room Operator into their wider team delivering through-life integrated baggage solutions based in Heathrow Airport.
The Control Room Operator will be responsible for Operating and monitoring the baggage handling system via the various computer controlled system and Closed Circuit TV (CCTV).
- Positively monitor the baggage system status ensuring the highest quality of information and communications are being delivered to our customers.
- Configuring routes, inputting operational data, reacting to changing system conditions.
- To compile daily reports of significant events.
- To prepare any statistical information on the status of the system as required.
- To communicate effectively with Engineers, establishing the duration of the fault and passing information on to the relevant parties.
- Report Writing
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Cool under pressure
- Safety conscious
- Used to concentrating for long periods
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader of integrated solutions within the airport sector, providing baggage handling systems and airside solutions within major airports across the UK.
Please apply within for more details!