Contract Authentication Engineer
12 month contract
€ Neg daily rate
A leading multinational is looking for an experienced Authentication Engineer to join their Galway based team on a 12 months contract to work on a large scale project.
Role and responsibilities:
- L4 responsibilities
- Enterprise Experience
- Involvement with Framework for policies
- System Architecture - working with Apps teams, on boarding applications, integrating with Authentication Environment.
- Ops Systems - Linux + Windows
- Java /Python
- Web Services
- IAM Architecture Components
- Ping Federate (or similar)
Knowledge in the following areas highly desirable:
- Cyber and IT security knowledge
- Understanding of Cyber and IT security risks, threats and prevention measures
- Understanding of networking and network security
- Knowledge of relevant security tools and products
- Awareness and/or experience in implementing ISO 27001, 27002
- Risk assessment and management
- Project management
A full job spec is available on request. PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have full working rights in Ireland i.e. (a current Stamp 4 Visa or an EU Passport to be eligible to work in Ireland) to be considered for this role. Contact Maria for a confidential chat on 01 6455255 or apply below.