Named one of the UK's Top Employers of 2016 we are seeking a Consumer Insights Manager to join our Consumer Healthcare (CHC) Team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global Healthcare Company which is number one in Europe. This is a growth area and we offer excellent opportunities for progression both locally and globally.
Working across portfolio (pain care, digestive health, cough and cold, allergy, nutritionals) you will be a highly strategic and important CHC team member. You will be accountable for planning, managing, conducting, analysing and communicating primary and secondary market research in order to support business objectives and decision-making on existing portfolio as well as new product development
- Syndicated/Market data analysis and reporting - Ensure the highest standards for Consumer Health on market data reading, reporting, coverage and frequency.
- Engage key suppliers in both markets to develop best in class data delivery and reporting platforms
- Support marketing and sales teams in the definition and monitoring of brand or retail channel commercial KPI's for each year.
- Keep the CHC team informed of competitor events across UK and Ireland that may impact commercial performance. Run monthly CHC competitor tracking meetings.
- Collate Market & Health Economics for the Leadership Team in support of senior management business reviews or monthly updates
- Generate or collect shopper/customer data that can be fed to Sales team in support of new distribution or display recommendations across key retailers
- Custom Research - Plan, define and manage primary and secondary consumer/shopper market research activities. Deliver consumer insight based direction to the Brand Managers for strategic brand planning across all category development needs (innovation, equity and models).
- Manage the agency selection process, fee negotiation and coordination.
- Close collaboration with marketing team on new business opportunity projects, feeding new insights, constructing target consumer and providing recommendations.
- Experience of consumer insight and/or market research experience on OTC/FMCG brands. Able to build and manage relationships with research vendors.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ability to manage, understand, integrate and interpret Syndicated information - IRI, Nielsen, IMS or Nicholas Hall DB6. Experience in negotiating the contractual purchase of this data is desired but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of consumer insight generation, using a broad array of current and new methodologies - quantitative and qualitative.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written/visual) to create and deliver clear, compelling presentations to senior management and tailored reports to brand team.
- Company Bonus
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Cover
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Child Care Vouchers