Our client, a large Utilities organisation has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Configuration Manager to join their team based in Nottingham on a contracting basis
The overall aim of the role is to help the client build, shape and implement configuration management processes throughout the business.
The client is looking for a candidate that can work on the implementation of a key ITIL Service Management process -Configuration Management. This role holder will be required to understand the Central process, assess the local gaps, get a quick grasp of the activities and requirements within the client's daily business, and shape all of this information to define and implement the process for the clients local organisation and to successfully define the roles required for the execution of this process.
- ITIL experience
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to take a complex organisation and implement simple appropriate processes that benefit the clients IT organisation
- Familiarity with ServiceNow
- Previous experience of shaping processes and implementing/embedding them within a complex organisation.
- Must also have strong stakeholder management/relationship building skills.
- Lots of hands one experience in a similar role
- Experience in a number of different sectors/industries
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance