£32,168 - £37,797
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Configuration Manager to join the Live Services team within the Home Office Finance and Corporate Services department. This team has responsibility for providing users with the tools needed to access and engage with services, including a Technology Service Desk, product portals, and collaboration tools.
In this role you will deliver and maintain an efficient, robust and effective Configuration Management service that supports all NPIA products and maintains a high quality of service to the customer.
You will need to demonstrate within your application the following essential experience:
- Previous hands on experience in Configuration Management or Service Transition role in an IT environment.
- Good demonstrable administrative and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate with internal and external customers at all levels.
- The ability to work proactively and implement innovative resolutions to issues.
- ITIL Foundation Certification or relevant demonstrable experience.
- Experience in the use of an integrated management tool, ideally Remedy or ServiceNow.
Selection Process Details
An initial sift of your CV will be conducted against the Essential Criteria. If your CV demonstrates experience of these essential criteria you will be contacted to arrange a telephone based screen. The telephone screen will further assess your experience against the Essential Criteria and will be carried out by Experis at a time to be agreed with you. If you successfully complete this stage of the process your application will be progressed to the next stage. The applicants with the best skills and experience will be invited to interview, where you will be required to provide evidence as to how you meet the above competencies and technical requirements. Interviews may include an additional assessment exercise or presentation exercise. Please note that your CV MUST demonstrate evidence of the Essential Criteria for you to be progressed to telephone screen and beyond.
For further details and candidate information, please visit the CS Jobs website (www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk). Applications must be made to the CS Jobs website by 11:59pm on Monday 3rd October. Any applications made after this time will not be considered. If you require support or would like to discuss how to potentially strengthen your application before applying, please contact Oliver Latus at Experis on 0161 924 1414 who will be able to help you.