Configuration Control Engineer
37 hrs/wk, Mon-Fri
I am recruiting a Configuration Control Engineer to work with a FTSE 100 Engineering Support Services Organisation in Bristol. This role functions within their Marine and Technology Division which provides vital engineering services to key clients, such as the Royal Navy.
The role is working within a project team, managing configuration control and baseline management for a submarine subsystem design and build project. You will manage change requests and change orders for production drawings and production equipment.
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- HNC/HND or Degree qualified (preferred).
- Experience of working in a project engineering environment, ideally within a defence environment
- Experience working with, and having a good understanding of change management, configuration control and baseline management
- Proficient with MS Office software, particularly Excel
- Ability to work at all levels, including with the customer
- Ability to undertake auditing of the physical product against issued document
- Familiarity of working in accordance with published Configuration Management standards
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Team player but capable of working autonomously
- Ability to develop and apply logical, engineering arguments
- Accurate and concise with information provided
- Enthusiastic with a can do attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation and progress your career in an interesting environment. If you are looking for your next opportunity, please either apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on 0117 9309 723 or at .