On behalf of our client a world leader in contract research, servicing the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Veterinary Industry, Experis are recruiting for an experienced Compliance Specialist- Quality Auditor, who will be part of the Quality Department.
This role shall report into the Senior Manager, GMP Regulatory Compliance.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Perform auditing of Technical transfer projects
* Perform auditing of facility/Equipment validation projects.
* Perform general auditing for compliance with quality standard.
* Prepare written reports on audit and inspection activities.
* Review SOPs.
* Assist in the administration of the Quality Department and of Quality systems.
* Assist with Vendor Assessment, client audits and subcontractor audits.
* Participate in Regulatory Affairs & Compliance projects.
* Assist with QA staff training and metrics.
* Minimum of BSc. in a Science discipline/Quality Management.
* 5 + years experience within a Quality environment.
* Experience of Auditing Validation projects.
* Experience of managing people preferable.
* GMP regulatory experience preferable within the CRO or Pharmaceutical Industry.
* IT Skills - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Strong administration, organizational, documentation and analytical skills.
* Ability to work within a team.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* Ability to work to tight timescales.
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills both written and verbal.
* Ability to deal with people at all levels including internal and external clients.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this position please call Sandra at 086 044 3460 or email