£23,000 - £30,000 per Year + Company Benefits
Corporate Tools Associate required for one of the UK's largest engineering support services business and a FTSE-100 organisation.
The Corporate Tools Senior Associate will be responsible for the correct operation and administration of the corporate tools within the Legal and Governance function. The role will also involve general administration in support of Assurance and Certification.
- Management of corporate tools within the Legal and Governance function including the Operating Framework and Business Assurance Tool.
- Reviewing data quality of corporate tools and identifying areas for improvement.
- Providing advice and support to assist employees using tools.
- Support planning, coordination and reporting of assurance activity.
- Review corporate tools and produce reports as required providing the data as required.
- Tracking Audit actions & Monitoring of completion date.
- SharePoint Experience, editing documents & configuration management.
- Compliancy Experience
- Auditing Experience
- Ability to understand what good data looks like.
- Ensure all data is challenged where required.
- Proficient using MS Office.
If you are interested in applying please contact James Pearce or click apply!