Compensation & Benefits Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Salary: up to £65,000 + 15% bonus, company car or car allowance, full benefits package (private medical and dental cover, pension scheme, 25 days AL, etc.)
Compensation & Benefits Manager - this role has just become available with a global leading pharmaceutical company with excellent reputation within the industry, aiming to build its organisational capability by attracting, developing, motivating and retaining talented individuals.
To support this aim, the Compensation & Benefits Manager will support the design and implementation of a comprehensive set of Compensation & Benefits offerings across UK/Ireland.
- Analyse the Company's current remuneration position
- Source and utilise appropriate tools, such as participation in industry recognised, reputable salary and benefit surveys, to enable benchmarking of practices against the industry.
- Use findings to recommend to the Head of C&B the development of alternative or additional C&B offerings to ensure the continued competitiveness of the total remuneration package.
- Manages projects such as survey participation and analysis, collect and analyse market data, maintain salary survey data library, determine competitive position of company salary range structure
- Support the Head of Compensation & Benefits, UK & Ireland in the management of all annual remuneration review processes, policies and programs
- Advise and support HR Strategic Business Partners on Compensation and Benefits policies and process.
- Manage third party providers of C&B offerings in the UK and Ireland, to ensure their service levels are appropriate to the needs of the organisation.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience of implementing and managing C&B principles and practices within a large, complex cross matrix organisation
- Experience of managing a high volume of C&B activities across a complex cross-matrix organisation
- Management of fleet administration
- Significant level of analytical skills to manipulate large amounts of sometimes complex data, analysing, interpreting and producing recommendations to support higher level decision making
- Broad knowledge and awareness of best practice processes, programs, policies in the field of C&B, preferably including both UK and Ireland
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
If you are interested in this role, please contact Tanya Georgieva at your earliest convenience.